17.9.08

Locale Progress

I decided to change (hopefully improve) locale prefs a little bit, have a look:


The map with the cities to select is a custom Country_CLASS based on group class. The register is a custom class based on PrefsEditor class. It's a little bit tricky to send MUIA_PrefsEditor_Changed from Country_CLASS, so I simply gave the editor object to the country object as a parameter. I am not really a fan of object orientated coding. Maybe that's the reason, I love GTK more than Zune from a programmers POV ;). But Zune looks better.

Btw, this map is really done nice by the original authors. If I had to code that, it would end up in *much* more lines of code. Pens have their advantage sometimes obviously.

1 Comments:

Blogger mmartinka said...

it looks very good

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home