18.6.10

three weeks break

The next three weeks, no updates will happen here. I will enjoy this time with my wife and my kids. This works best (only), if I have no chance to use a keyboard ;).

Other than that, I wanted to finish the border gadget integration before that break. It is working now, even the proportional gadgets are working to a certain degree, but the code is a clear mess ATM. I hope, I can clean it up, when I return. It is most likely not a good idea, to leave it in the current state, but I can live with that.

All current code is in the svn, so in case my plane crashes, the sources are safe ;).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe the sources luke! =o)
good trip man, enjoy it!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Welcome back! ;-)

1:28 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

o1i, are you back and OK?

10:03 PM  
Blogger o1i said...

@andi:

Thanks, I am fine (and back). See my new post for the reasons of my silence.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home