15.10.09

For the brave

As you all wanted a new version, I compiled a release candidate for a 0.4 j-uae. If you don't find any bigger problems with this version, I'll upload it to the aros archives next week.

I have not tested it very much, it is more or less just a current build of the SVN.

But I've added the GUI buttons to enable and disable all the new features:



You can download the release candidate archive here.

Keep in mind, this is not a 1.0 version. This is not even a 0.4 ;). And read the readme.txt in the archives docs section.

Please report severe bugs by e-mail or here in the comments section.

Well, reports of a great and working version are welcome here, too. Although more unlikely to happen ;).

For all news sites: This is not a news you should put on your site. You may publish it next week, when the 0.4 is uploaded to the official servers. Thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paolo Besser said...

Great! thank you for the new release. It's a pity I am really busy at work these days - damn global recession: I work more and more every day, to get less money :(.

But as soon as I get some spare time, I'll try it.

9:53 AM  
Blogger brutal said...

Cool!

Like the way this is going!

10:28 AM  
Blogger clusteruk said...

can you email me your email address please so I can send experience so far. clusteruk at hotmail dot com

thanks

Steve

10:47 AM  
Blogger o1i said...

@Paolo:

I would miss you as a tester.

@clusteruk:

I've sent you my e-mail address, for all others, you can find it in the "About" tab, too.

1:15 PM  
Blogger clusteruk said...

@o1i

Interesting comment on the About Me, on the home page the About me has no link and the personal profile has no email address.

But I will accept at my age I can be blind.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home